- A decent processor [600 MHz +]
- Internal memory with 512MB+ and support minimum of 16+ GB external memory
- GPS , for geo-tagging pictures , mapping
- Wi Fi , for surfing web on the go, & cutting data cost
- Better camera [5MP+] with LED Flash
- It must hackable to support VoIP , [Calls over Skype / GTalk]
- Whatever TFT Touch [Capacitive/Resistive] , I prefer 3.2" Display with 320*480 px
- Physical Key board
- Rear Camera for Video Chat
- And the related features,
- There's no site to compare mobiles from my perspective providing technical info , ie., processor,memory
- They all need site hit .No care about consumers.No proper guides.
- Some sites provide detail on each mobile , but not in comparable format.
- Even though some leading mobile shops provide facility to compare , they're not useful to me , as they come to say NotePad & VLC are installable with our new computer, kind of promises, that I don't want
Finally I decide to have one such thing myself.You can now able to compare almost all brand/models in one place.My Blog.
And finally I prefer to go with Videocon V7500.
Hope this information useful to you all. Have a great android'ing
[NB] The prices may vary.I provide the least.Please check in your locality.