எனக்கு தெரியும்! என்றாவது ஒரு நாள் நீ இங்கு வருவாய் என..

andriod around INR 10000

This weekend I planned to bring home an android mobile around INR 10000. Searching in the web for filtering my requirements is too pain to make a right choice.I don't have much more expectations. Here's my simple requirements;
  • A decent processor [600 MHz +]
  • Internal memory with 512MB+ and support minimum of 16+ GB external memory
  • GPS , for geo-tagging pictures , mapping
  • Wi Fi , for surfing web on the go, & cutting data cost
  • Better camera [5MP+] with LED Flash
  • It must hackable to support VoIP , [Calls over Skype / GTalk]
  • Whatever TFT Touch [Capacitive/Resistive] , I prefer 3.2" Display with 320*480 px
  • Physical Key board
  • Rear Camera for Video Chat
  • And the related features,
After spending hours again into my laptop for searching a mobile under my budget INR 10000 , I noted some points.
  • There's no site to compare mobiles from my perspective providing technical info , ie., processor,memory
  • They all need site hit .No care about consumers.No proper guides.
  • Some sites provide detail on each mobile , but not in comparable format.
  • Even though some leading mobile shops provide facility to compare , they're not useful to me , as they come to say NotePad & VLC are installable with our new computer, kind of promises, that I don't want

Finally I decide to have one such thing myself.You can now able to compare almost all brand/models in one place.My Blog.




And finally I prefer to go with Videocon V7500.
Hope this information useful to you all. Have a great android'ing
[NB] The prices may vary.I provide the least.Please check in your locality.

No comments: